Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Targeting/LCD Display, handy tool that gives you accurate surface temperature readings in less than a second.
This product is perfect for anyone needing to detect cold or heat leak in the house, look for the overheating electronic component in a product, or even preparing the baby’s milk to the right temperature. With its long range, accurate measurement, and immediate response, it can be used in a wide range of applications.
Using this non-contact thermometer is easy and safe too. Just aim and pull the trigger, the temperature will instantly show up on the LCD display. The laser sighting helps you aim at targets both near and far away. The product even comes with LCD backlight for you to easily read the temperature in the dark.
This device starts paying for itself immediately by saving you time, money, and worry. Its wide range of application makes it a must-have item for electricians, mechanics, building inspectors, maintenance men, and DIY handymen.
At a Glance...
- Non Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Displays temperature reading in less than 1 second
- Laser pointer for accurate aiming
- Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Backlit screen lets you use this thermometer day and night
- Grip handle and trigger for easy use
- Primary Function: Non Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Tagging/LCD Display
- Temperature Range: -32 to 350 °C (25.6 to 662 °F)
- Accuracy: +- 1. 5°C, +-1.5%
- Response Time: 500 milliseconds
- Resolution: 0.1 °C or 0.1 °F
- Units: Display in °Celsius or °Fahrenheit
- Emissivity: 0.95 preset
- Laser Class: Class II
- Distance to Spot Size Ratio: 12:1 (Can take temperature of a 2 cm-large target from a distance of 24 cm)
- Range: Up to 8 meters
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline or NiCd Battery
- Auto Power Off: 20 secods
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS